Material within the Guitar-Masters system may be printed and used for personal study. These copies however, can not be distributed or sold. We suggest the following procedures to obtain the best quality prints. It is not advisable to screen print images for any of the associated Guitar-Masters systems or studies. Directions are provided below.
Click to view site
One object on a given page
1. Place the cursor on the object you wish to capture.
2. Right click on the mouse
3. Select the "Save as" option
4. Select (or enter) the file destination.
5. Click "Save" - The file will be placed in the destination folder.
6. The file may now be printed whenever you desire. Large diagrams or files may require "Landscape" printing.
To capture the entire page
1. Select the "File" option in the upper left-hand corner of your browser.
2. Select the "Save as" option
3. Select (or enter the file destination.
4. Click "Save" - The entire page (including images and text will be placed in the destination folder.
5. The file may now be printed whenever you desire. Large diagrams or files may require "Landscape" printing.
To make a special "Folder" to save your files
While on your system's "Desktop" - place the cursor in the center of the Desktop.
Right click on the mouse.
Select the "New" option.
Select the "Folder" option.
Enter an appropriate name for the folder (Guitars - Lessons). This is the folder that you will uses as the destination when saving images and/or pages.
A Guitar-Masters presentation